How much does liposuction and a tummytuck cost?

Just a ballpark figure...not down to the penny.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• It depends on your state, I live in Miami, Fla about 2 years ago I had lipo and tummy tuck, and I paid 10,000.00, but don't go for the cheapest price do your homework as far as surgeons are concerned, see someone elses outcome with that surgeon and investigate him thoroughly. Don't go for the least economic one go for the best, that is the only body you get!

Answer by older at 4:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I love you Older. I want to be like you when I grow up!
    :D

♥♥♥
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• It depends on the Dr, the state you have it done and how much fat needs to be removed. Research whatever Dr you decide on as lots of them botch the lipo very badly then you end up lumpy and uneven or with a bad infection. Lipo runs an average of 3 to 7 grand. Not all Dr's will do it either unless you have tried everything like sit ups diet and excercise to get rid of it first.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Nathskitten, you only got about 35 or so more years to go, love ya too!!!!!

Answer by older at 4:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• A tummy tuck is an elective procedure,if you have the money they will do it. It doesn't have to be a last resort. My doctor I am gouing to will be 10,000.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 5:08 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Like everyone else says, it depends on the state and the Doctor. For me, it was going to cost about 8,000. That is subtracting the amount it would cost to do my breasts.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 12:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2009

• As everyone else has said, it depends on the doctor and where you are. Just make sure you do your homework on the doctor and ask to see before and after pictures! One of my friends had lipo and a tummy tuck and paid about 13,000. But I forced her to do the research and become aware of what she was in for, the pain of recovery, bruising, etc. If you do have it done just make sure you realize that you will have a scar and you may not be super-model skinny afterward, you will have to diet and exercise afterward (and possibly beforehand) for the best possible results. I hope you find what you are looking for, good luck!
    EODMommy

Answer by EODMommy at 2:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2009