UTI!!!!!

Okay I have a problem with getting UTI's alot. Especially when I'm pregnant. Now in my 5th month I just can't stand it any longer. I can have a sip of soda and and hour later I can feel it. So, I stopped all together, just juice and water from now on. My Dr. thought it was too much sex so we haven't in a week. But, I woke up this morning with one. Does any one have any idea's of what I can do other than, cran juice, meds, and all the normal remedies?

luvbnmomnwife

Asked by luvbnmomnwife at 4:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Health

• Wipe yourself after going to the potty front to back ONLY. stop the juice as well. Water is best and lots of it to prevent UTI. Juices other than cran juice have to much sugar in them. Hope you feel better soon. It's got to be hell on you being preggo with a UTI
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• ditto from my other post
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 4:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i get them frequently too... no baths! wipe front to back, as gross as this sounds thongs DO NOT wear them, everytime you sit down and stand up it moves back and fourth and is just like wiping back to front! take azo its non prescription you can get it at the grocery store makes mine feel 100% gone youll just pee orange and its safe to take while pg. when you have sex make sure ur SO is clean and pee before and after sex, drink lots of water and the usual cranberry juice (wich never did anything for me) but AZO!!!! take it i promise ull feel cured haha
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 7:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2009