Why now???

I was so sure that this month was my month i just dont get it I am so tired of charting and trying to figure this out before i started ttc my periods were so normal I always new when they were coming they came the same day every month except for the occasional time my cycle would change but in the past four months my periods are unpredictable to me in may i got it the second in june i got it the second and july is wen it started to get all wacky i got it the 2nd and the 28th then august is got it the 28th so I thought everything was back to normal and now today is the 23 and I have started my af when i should not start till the 28th wtf why is this so confusing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It might be because you're so stressed out with TTC, that your body is just reacting with irregular periods. I know extreme or even "unusual" stress can cause your periods to go haywire, if not nonexistent for that month and so forth.
    Just take it easy, and don't stress too much. The baby will come. :] You could also try those fertility monitors as well~ Good luck, and baby dust to you.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• k Sawyer... that is definitely true. I had one period where it was 10 days off because I was stressed out so much! I was charting my cycles so I knew that I wasn't pregnant and that it was stress. I didn't start charting until recently, but I know that I always ended up getting pregnany the day that I really wanted to have sex, I just learned that those days are the days you ovulate... your sex drive is higher.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• There are things you can do with diet to help regulate your hormones. Dr. Oz recently confirmed that seaweed can help regulate hormones. If you are getting a lot of soy, that could be throwing off your hormones. Soy can cause estrogen levels to spike and drop drastically.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Stop charting. It's stressing you out and throwing off your cycle. People get pregnant every day without charting. It's not a requirement.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• And remember that a regular cycle doesn't mean your period comes everyday of a monthly calender but every 28-32 days even if it's not the same day of the calender month.

keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:39 AM on Sep. 24, 2009