What's the longest cycle on here?

From day 1 to day 1 of periods?
Currently I am on day 40 with none in sight and NO I am not pregnant, I just haven't ovulated.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Health

• I had a 44 day cycle last month and I am 32 on average and it got me really freaked out. 5 pregnancy tests and lots of lost sleep for me until I did finally start 2 weeks late!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I used to be really regular but now I dont seem to ovulate for about 24 days making my cycle about 38-40
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 4:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I do not ovulate every month, as a result of medications I used to take (it was once thought that I did not ovulate at all, but then I was blessed with my little girl!). Ever since my first post-natal cycle though, I seem to be more regular. I am not certain what the actual time frame is though, as it tends to change.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I haven't had one since February sometime which I think is a new personal record. Before that I had a few 6 month cycles. The only time in my life when I've been regular was right after the birth of my son. Got one 28 days after he was born and then every 28 days after that for about 4 or 5 cycles before everything went wrong again.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 7:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2009