Bleeding, and pinkish discharge TMI sorry?

okay i found out almost two months ago im pregnant, havent made it to the doc for the first appointment (Friday is the first one). But last week i had a whole day of some relatively heavy red blood flow, and some cramps then the last couple days ive had a pinkish discharge thats similar the the very beginning or end of a period. and oddly one day of bleeding it smelled sweet (that was the oddest experience). But i dont know if im miscarrying slowly. Or what is going on. I havent seen a period since the end of June or beginning of July, my cycles were all messed up so i quit calculating them. I dont know how far along i am other than past two months. So....Is this common or do i need to make a trip to urgent care?!..Im constantly ill and the cramps and random bleeding suck! oh BTW this is my second preg. but i didnt have these problems with the first?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IF I WERE YOU I WOULD GO TO THE ER RIGHT AWAY GOOD LUCK.
    sirrera

Answer by sirrera at 4:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Ok first off all, if you had your LMP at the beginning of July, how did you find out 2 months ago that you were pregnant? And secondly... if you had red blood flow, you most likely had a miscarriage. I wouldnt necessarily go to Urgent care if you have an appt the day after tomorrow
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 4:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• OP here, my it was the end of june, i was getting like two a month, or they would last like two weeks at a time...soo...i never really had an accurate date..but its october..so my point was july august september....im ATLEAST 2 months?!..i took the test in august.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009