Is anyone really making any money with these at home jobs?

Be honest ladies, I have looked at all of them and they all seem to good to be true. How much are you really making?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't work from home but have wanted to and I think the same thing you do.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 4:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I can tell you that the one I work with isn't a get rich quick business but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE what I am doing. I am staying home with my son, making great friends, and making enough to help pay bills too. Of course, the more work you put into it, the more successful you will be! :-)

Hope this helps some!
    Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 4:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yes, you can make money. With a home based JOB, you are only going to be paid per job or per hour. Usually about min. wage. With a home business you are paid commission per sale or in some cases per customer.

Everything I do pays me per customer, so yes, I do earn a decent income. Enough of one that when my DH is laid off in Nov. we don't have to worry!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Sabrina
    What is it that you do and how much is it to get started?
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Never mind I checked out your profile. Unfortunately for me the local area is soooo saturated with this it's not even funny.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• alyssamal & sabrinambowen are right. You can definitely make money from home! I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't able to make money. I love the fact that I am able to choose my own hours, work as much or little as I want. Every business is different, but I absolutely love what I do!
    Erika- Happy mommy of 2!
    Proud member of Internet Ceo Moms
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yes, you can.

I find nothing to good to be true with Pre-oaid Legal Services.

People get legal plans at their jobs for benefits.

I dont find upfront commision or daily pay unbeleiveable either.

What I do agree with though is that not all work at home bizs have a successful program.

the best way to make anyone good at anything is to be able to teach people.

Many times you find people re-inventing how services should be marketed.

For instance, alot of companies will ask you to sell something.

Pre-Paid Legal takes a different approach.

To find out more about our company click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Notice how there are no numbers mentioned by these ladies.....

I sell new and used clothes on eBay as well as a few craft items that I'm getting started with. I make about $500-$700 a month with ebay after I pay my fees....but this can vary if I simply don't list too much one week or if sales slack off, which happens...but then I also have months where i'll make more than that!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Well, to actually say what is made just depends on your status. It's too much to put on here but there are plenty of people that work with Internet CEO Moms and make triple figure incomes a year. It is possible, but like I said, just depends on how much time and effort you put into it.

Alyssa
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 5:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yes ma'am I do! Of course with any business it takes a bit of effort. Please let me know if you are interested!

http://www.raelen.whyambitworks.com

raelen06

Answer by raelen06 at 5:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2009