Mackenzie Phillips

Has anyone else read that she had a "consenual incest" relationship with her father. They started their relationship when she was 19, he was the leader of the Mamas and the Papas. This is heartbreaking...cant even imagine!!! It was on Oprah today, I missed it but not sure I could stomach it anyway. anyway no question just shocking...thoughts?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is gross!! I love my dad, but that is what Hallmark cards are for. She is going to need therapy.
    Mrs.Phillips007

Answer by Mrs.Phillips007 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I don't even know who Mackenzie Phillips is . . . I thought this was a baby name question. That is just SICK though. I will never understand why people do the things they do . . .
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i read that and all I could think is eww eww eww. Now my own father is a good looking older gentleman and still eww eww eww. I may look at his friends and admire them, but your own father, EWW
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 4:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• haha im watching it on oprah as we speak and i think it is jsut sick and immoral my god wha what goes through peoples heads i really could not see myself having consentual sex with anyone in my family its disgusting
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• As I read that I had a full body shiver. That is sick!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• so if she were to get pregnant...the children would be her son/daughter as well as her brother/sister. That is F***ed up. are we sure it was consentual?
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 6:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I saw a post in Newcomer's about it. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK. She needs some serious therapy.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Whtie people are prone to pedophilia. It's not surprising.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2009