Water Loving Kitty Kat

My cat, Megan, loves water. Not just a little, but LOVES it. She sits in the bottom of the shower and enjoys your shower with you, or if you are taking a bath, she paws at the water and bubbles from the edge of the tub.

Every morning, she sits in the kitchen sink and until you turn on the water faucet, gets her nose wet and drinks from the tap. She doesn't even bother with meowing for her breakfast until she has had her water.

Rain....no problem. She will sit in the window until you let her out in the wet grass. Now, typically, cats hate water. She will also sit in front of the fridge and meow towards the freezer until you put a ice cube or two in her water bowl. My hubby started that one, "Hey maybe she wants some ice?" Way to add to her "necessities".

Does anyone else have a pet that is so silly....or spoiled???

Mrs.Phillips007

Asked by Mrs.Phillips007 at 4:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My cat Oliver loves water too. When I water the garden, he stands under the hose and rolls in the wet soil....it makes me giggle every time.
    uggs-lover

Answer by uggs-lover at 4:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• We have a fountain set up for our cats. They even like to drink out of it. We have really relaxed cats, maybe the fountain helps. I have a toddler grandson that comes over a lot and they will put up with a lot from him.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 4:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My dog is spoiled. She LOVES her baths, and loves even more to be blow dried! If I turn on the blow dryer - she is right there!

Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 4:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My kitty Luke is like this. He loves FRESH water and sometimes refuse to drink out of his water bowl. In fact we had to buy a bigger heavier one because he used to dump his water. It drives me crazy sometimes.
    MissMorgan07

Answer by MissMorgan07 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2009