Stressed Out!

I am feeling quite stressed out right now. I know that bad feelings are not good to keep and that I should release them, but it seems as if my life is stressing me out right now...I am trying to keep up with three classes, two kids, and a job I work two days a week. My bank account is being stretched because I'm trying to put my hubby through a bartending program (we are ok financially, just incurred some extra expenses this month and had to tighten the belt.) My husband is being sweet to me and my children are wonderful! BUT my busy life is getting to me. I try to sit down to my homework and all I hear is crying! I don't understand some of my assignments and on top of all of that my period is late and i've had a tubal ligation. Now I have to worry if I'm pregnant or not and if its ectopic. My husband says he's bringing me home some red wine..LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• AW, im a full time student work 38 hours a week, have a 9 month old and one on the way, my SO works 13 hours a day so is never really home to help out much, so i UNDERSTAND!!!....i feel so wound up and uptight that i cant even breathe. light at the end of the tunnel after school, youll be able to make enough money to get away and relax every now and then...all the work will pay off..
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Hang in there. Everything your doing is for a purpose and for a better life for you and your family.
    I wish you luck.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 4:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Red wine sounds like a good idea! Try doing some relaxation exercises or meditation even if it's just a few minutes a day. It can make a big difference.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 4:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Chances of pregnancy with tubal are less than 1% and it's NORMAL to have irregular periods (early or late), after having a period. Don't stress on something that your not sure has happened, it's just wasting the happiness you could be having. Sometimes we just have to make ourselves calm down, go to a room by ourselves and have quiet time. Most of the time it's not even what's around us that's stressing us out, but merely US stressing our ownselves out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I meant after having a tubal, not period. lol
    Anonymous

• Start a gratitude journal. Write down things you are grateful for daily and focus on what you have! Alot ofpeople would trade for YOUR stresses! And give that great hubby an extra kiss tonight! He sounds like a keeper!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Mm. Red wine.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 5:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• For the studying aspect of your problem, try getting up really early to study. The house will be quiet and you can get your studying done. I'm in LVN school, and I get up at 4:30am and study until 6:30am every morning. Doing this, I have an A average, works great.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:35 AM on Sep. 24, 2009