If someone is on BC and gets pregnant anyway, is it as taboo to get an abortion then?

Obviously they are making some effort to stop it from happening right? Does that mean that its still as wrong? is it ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Who gets to judge?
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 4:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• a child is not a choice. i am pro-life(accept i beliveitschoice if you were raped,incest etc) so no its not right to get an abortion if bc fails.obviously fate thinks you should have a child.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 4:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I agree with nature peace.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I only believe in getting an abortion for medical reasons such as the mother could die if its not aborted. A human life has the right to life, liberty , and pursuit of hapiness. Watch an abortion being performed on youtube and then see how you feel about it.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Your're either prolife or you're not - it's not circumstantial!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 5:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• actuallly i think you can be. i am pro life but ifthe mother could die orthe baby could diie or be born very ill,..then theres a reason to abort..sorry, maybe a better term for you is pro-choice? idk but i think it can be circumstantial.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• OP- I asked because someone else asked a question about a newlywed couple getting an abortion and there were a lot of people who said they should have been on BC, so does being on bc change the correctness of their decision?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• that happened to me. I got pregnant off of the pill I still had my daughter though and she was born with a chromosome disorder
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 5:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I get so tired of the "judging" answer. In reference to the first Reply. Blah Blah Blah.
    The girl asked a question and just wants people "opinions" on her question.. so what?? I have found that those who worry so much about being "JUDGED" are usually very judgemental themselves and are consumed with judging about EVERYTHING. Puh....
    With that said....I'm a Pro-Lifer and NO , it doesn't make it OK because you are informed when you begin Birth Control that it is not 100% effective so....you are aware everytime you have intercourse that "this may be the time it's not 100% effective". That is no excuse to go get an abortion. There is ADOPTION for those who aren't ready to be a Mother and many who are sterile are dying to be Mommies and Daddies. JMO. Question asked. Question answered. Here's a video you should take the time to watch before you consider. Copy and Paste :http://www.silentscream.org/video1.htm
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 5:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yes, it's always wrong to have an abortion, imo. IMO.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2009