halloween costume??

hello i was wondering if anyone had some ideas for halloween costumesi want something different n not that all the stores have.. thanks a lot.. also its for a 14 month old girl:)

kaydencemommy

Asked by kaydencemommy at 5:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Holidays

• My SO is going to be the man with the yellow hat and my dd is going to be curious george.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My son is a frog and of corse my DD is high school musical, I wanted her to be dorthy and him to be toeto
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 5:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i'm not putting a costume on my baby but my dd is going to be batgirl in the pink costume
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My 2 yr old DD always pretends to be a ghost around the house so I'm going to make her a ghost costume!
    MissMorgan07

Answer by MissMorgan07 at 6:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

_____

HEHEHE, we got my baby the pink supergirl costume. Daddy is going to be Superman, and i am going to be Wonder Woman
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 2:59 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I think my daughter is going to be Tinkerbell!
    dolphingurl1286

Answer by dolphingurl1286 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2009