What would you tell a friend who is at her breaking point and is about to break?

Maybe that friend is me...

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would give her a hug and a break. I'd tell her jokes to brighten her mood. I'd listen to her and be there for her as much as I possibly could be. I'd do nice things for her to show I appreciate her and value her friendship.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• id take her out- get her away from whats about to break her....have a few drinkies, have dinner then talk, try calming her down and stuff
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 5:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would adjust my routine to include listening to your favorite songs, taking a walk to get a change of scenery because soon all the trees will begin to turn colors since it is the beginning of Autumn, or something that takes your focus off of what's making you feel the way you do now. Even if it is to be with other people who have your interest for a couple of hours  will make a big difference and could give you an entirely new perspective on things.--by CafeMochaMom1

CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would suggest that you listen to the country song "Sounds Like Life to me."
    I would remind you that people have survived worse.
    I would ask you to stay strong for your children.
    and most importantly I would tell you to get to the ROOT of what is bothering you and work through it. You gave birth, you are stronger than you think you are.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 6:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009