Who has felt like this during the last of your pregnancy?

I want to try to induce my labor with sex, but sex sounds like alot of work and exhausting for me, and i just feel BLAH about it! ill probably in end doing it though. But has anyone ever felt like this? And what position is best for inducing?

CandyMama231

Asked by CandyMama231 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I completely felt the same way as you..it's just that "please get this baby out of me" feeling and "I'm very ready to explode". Yes I've read that sex will induced labor but it's not a guarantee it'll happen all the time. As far as position, I don't think you've got much options especially with the bulging stomach ;)

Just hang on for a bit more; your baby will be out of you in no time! Good luck :)
    raelen06

Answer by raelen06 at 5:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• while sex can help induce, it also helps to prep your cervix by softening it and keeping the muscles of your vagina working so that during delivery it is easier. we resorted to spooning the last month.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• omg! yes! (dont tell hubby lol) when he actually i in the mood for once i feel big and impossible and exhausted and dont reeaaally feel like doing it much until he starts messin with me that kinda helps but so far the only thing sex is helping me with is get more excersize :-/ doctor says it will make delivery easier on me though!.. no baby yet... but she said i have to keep trying its not a one time process lol i would try spooning and doggy style it helsp with me anyways cause my belly doesnt get in the way
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 7:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I tried that a couple of days ago and well nothing yet, but I did end up in the hospital because I was bleeding way to much. I am already 4 centimeters, I am trying to let nature take its course but I am so anxious!! I feel your pain.... But my bp has been high so there is a possibility when they monitor my bp tomorrow that I will be induced. But if not then I am going to have to wait until next wednesday for my scheduled induction. Good luck momma and hang in there!!
    armywife009

Answer by armywife009 at 5:04 AM on Sep. 24, 2009