In your opinion what does this says to you?

SEX OFFENDER FAIL TO REGISTER
I'm checking on someone and this is what came up. What does this mean? I dont want to jump to any assumption just want to know the person I'm dating is safe to have around my children. It doesn't seem like it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This means that the person is a sex offender who did not registered like they are suppose to. I am not passing on any judgments, but please be very careful about this person most especially when he is around your kids...Better safe than sorry...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• That the sex offender failed to register, but is sex offender just the same.

Answer by older at 5:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• run away...quickly...and keep your children far FAR away from this person
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• SEX OFFENDER FAIL TO REGISTER
    it is saying to me that he is a sex offender that did not register. i think i would ask him about it or try and find out what charges where brought up against him. you never know it could have been when he was a teen and had a 16 year old girlfriend when he was 18. or something like that. (that kind of thing happens all the time and they do go down as sex offenders) but i would really look into it if i where you.

kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• and congrats to you that you are looking into the guys that you are seeing to make sure that they do not have something on there record and you are trying to protect your kids.
    kristyleigh614

• I think you need to ask them what the sex offense was? Those parents who had thier children taken away for taking bath photos are now sex offenders. Be careful but don't jump to conclusions either.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 5:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Should have registered but didn't. Run away and don't look back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• The law don't know where he's at and because of that he will be arrested, when they find him. So, call the police and report him. Also if you date him and something happen to your child, you can be charge with endangering your child or worse.. Also if you have full custody and the father finds out he can us that against you in court.
    Ministerswife

Answer by Ministerswife at 5:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• ...yeeeeah he is one, & the fact he failed to register creeps me out even more because hes trying to hide the fact he is one.
    but....then again it could of been a past bad judgement and could of slept with a minor like my cousin who was 18 had sex with his 15 year old gf . she ran and told on him becuase they broke up and he got charged for it. now going on 37 hes still considered a sex offender. never know- id still be worried
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 5:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Its better to jump then not
    Ministerswife

Answer by Ministerswife at 6:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2009