What are my odds of get Pregnant?

My DH and I have been TTC for a while and I got my period on September 1-5 took 100mgs of Clomid Days 3-12.I ouvlated on September 20th.Went to get a Ultrasound and Blood work on Sunday.And my OBGYN found 1 follicle size 22mm.They said that was a good size and I had a bunch of little ones size 10mm.They said to do the Baby Dance the next 3 nights.Well we did the Baby Dance on Saturday,Sunday,Monday,& Tuesday.What are our odds of become Pregnant?If anyone as any advice please let me know.
Thank You.

ryanswifey11

Asked by ryanswifey11 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am not sure, but I wish you the very best. GL hon! *hugs*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• that is a little different then how my DR has me doing it and has not checked my follicle eggs i do the blood test tomorrow on the 24th. for my progestrerone lvel last month is was a 18.4 does that have anything to do with what you had done? my period is due on the 30th. my period was on 2 to the 5th. 4 days I started my Clomid on day 3 for 5 days
    brigitte710

Answer by brigitte710 at 6:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2009