can you really work from home and make money?

i'm new to being a stay at home mom and a military wife i want to and need to find a way to bring in some kind of money in to help out. working from home is what i want to do my husband dosent want to sent our son to day care and i dont want to pay for it. so what are some Real ways to earn money from home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi there! Please check out this website: www.raelen.whyambitworks.com

I know there are other opportunities out there. I would like to share this with you for it has been a blessing to me and my family.

Please message me if you need more information...
    raelen06

Answer by raelen06 at 5:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• m-avi

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

I'll let you check it out...and if I can be more specific with details, pay, or questions... let me know. I'm happy to help in any way I can! Scentsy is a great way to make money especially for military wives...being on base has it's advantages! ;-)
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• yep.

I've been paying our mortgage for about 4 years now with my at home "job". and now I'm paying off my new truck....

ps...I sell Avon.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yes, I work from home! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yes, you can work from home. You can take a look around my website and see if it would be something you are interested in. If you are interested and would like more information you can back in touch with me. I am very happy to help anyone be able to get started. www.HomeAtMiaBella.com
    Good luck in your search.

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 6:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• yes, stay with an online business... own your own business... set your own time schedules and take it anyplace you need to go... our business is digital software, e-books and personal development products... turnkey business that has everything set up for you all you do is market you new business...there are ways to make a good income from home and as military wife your new business and customers are world wide .... log in, view the tour and request a call back ... let's see if this business is right for you... blessingsbegin.com
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 6:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yes, you CAN work from home AND earn money! HOWEVER, you can not sit at home in front of the TV all day and bring in 6 figures. Working at home is work! No matter if you have your own business (melaleuca, avon, ameriplan...), your own self made business, or a job from home, it takes real work! Hard work! There is no real legit get rich quick out there. And I think that people are very mis-lead by the idea that working at home is just that. It's not! I work from home, make a good income and love what I do, but I do work! I get up early and put in 2+ hours before the kids are even awake. And then I spend nap time on the phone... All in all I spend about 5 hours a day working, somedays more. But, I am earning more from home than I ever did outside the home. So, CAN you work from home and earn money? YES!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Now, I also want to address the "paying for it" idea. There are many opportunities that will allow you to work from home for "free" however these are JOBS and just like jobs out side the home. You are paid for the hours you work or for the jobs you do (per assignment). If you are going to be paid hourly you will usually need to be able to devote your entire attention to you job durring that time, this will mean if you have smaller children, you will need someone to care for them while you work. So, you can either work around your family's schedules or hire a sitter. You also have the option of a home based business. These will ALWAYS have a cost, either for the business or at least for things like biz cards and things... BUT, most of these will allow you to earn a repetitive income that will pay for your life beyond the time you work (retirement). There is always a cost to work, it all depends on what is important to you!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• No matter what you choose - business, job - whatever. I have great resources available for you on my website.

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2009