$ tree HPTS and e-vap lines

Just wondering about this.....I took a $ tree test around 1 pm this afternoon and thought it was neg but waited about 5 min and saw a faint faint line.....I took the test apart and tried to take a pic but you cant see it in the pic its a very faint line of color you can hardly see it but its there then i retested about 4 pm today and that one was clearly neg and never changed...so idk...has any 1 ever had this happen to you? my hubby is going to get me the first responds for tomorow morning..o btw af is due tomorrow....I was ttc since may and this month we havnt really been trying..help me please....some 1 told me that if there is color its a bfp but idk.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if you saw a line within 10 minutes its positive. after ten its not valid no longer. I used those tests for this pregnancy. good luck
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 5:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• The earlier test is likely to be more accurate, and a very faint line would mean you're newly pregnant. There's no reason whatsoever to waste your money on a more expensive test - they all use the same exact technology to sense the pregnancy hormone. Buy a few more dollar store tests and test first thing in the morning for the next few days. If you are pregnant the line will be faint but just barely more visible each day. Good luck!
    Erin444

Answer by Erin444 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2009