ok. So I think i'm pregnant. I haven't missed my period but I feel some preg symptoms. My nipple feel sensitive, I have off and on nausea, I feel more tired and my taste and smell is just a bit stronger. What do u yall think? should I take a test now or should I wait till after I missed my period?

what preg symptoms do you get when your 4 weeks?

MunkyS

Asked by MunkyS at 10:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• id wait to see if you miss your period or not
    TattooedBeauty

Answer by TattooedBeauty at 10:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• usually u don't get symptoms until your 6-8 weeks along but if your feeling preg. just go and get a test. better to rule out pregnancy.
    cokalea

Answer by cokalea at 10:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• It's best to wait until after your missed period, but there are tests out there that you can take that may detect the pregnancy hormone up to a few days sooner. First Response and even the generic (CVS) etc early pregnancy tests. The longer you wait, the stronger the hormone becomes, so if you're not sure and don't want to waste $$ on tests, than I'd wait. Best of luck to you!
    2coolmama

Answer by 2coolmama at 10:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• here's a link to pregnancy symptoms information:
    www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/earlypregnancysymptoms.html
    hope it helps!
    2coolmama

Answer by 2coolmama at 10:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I would take a test now. Rarely do u get false positives. If you are already having physical symptoms I would think there should be enough pregnancy hormone to cause a positive test. Buy a box that contains two tests. One for now and one for a couple days later if the test is negative.
    suneebeach

Answer by suneebeach at 10:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Best to wait until your skipped period. You have the best chance of an accurate reading then. My personal preference is not to trust those early responders, but I have zero scientific evidence to that :P
    KeevaKay

Answer by KeevaKay at 12:25 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• take a test, why are you torturing yourself?
    unga

Answer by unga at 1:09 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Take a test and if it's negative, wait a week and take another one. I took a pregnancy test June 14th and it was negative. But I kept having cramps, nausea, frequent urination, so I took two more on the 20th and 21st and I'm pregnant! Sometimes it just takes time for the results to show... I recommend First Response tests. And take your test the first time you pee in the morning, your first morning urination shows a higher level of pregnancy hormones.
    Mommy2BeNBaby2

Answer by Mommy2BeNBaby2 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I would take one and if it is negative take another one in a few days. All of those are classic pregnancy symtoms.

Lisa
    www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 3:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2008