Do u think my doctor will induce me tomorrow?

When i went to the doc on monday he striped my membranes an told me if it didnt work than we will talk about inducing on thursday well tomorrows thursday! Do u think he will do it tomorrow or make me wait a couple of days?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if its anything like here, it will depend on how busy the hospital is, if things are slow, they will, if they have a mother who looks like she is going to need an emergancy c-section or several with stalling labors, they won't.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 6:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Well he said talk about inducing so talk about it. Know the risks going into it and what to expect. Then make the decision together. Good luck!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• All the inductions that I happen here are scheduled. If a doc says something like that to a mommy-to-be, she is then put on the schedule at the hospital and told when to go in. Where you given your arrival time? If not, I would highly doubt you would be induced tomorrow
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 7:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• when i had dd, i went in for my thursday apt, and they didnt think i would last through the weekend, but scheduled my induction for mon morning just in case, well monday rolled around, still no baby. hospital call me at 5 am (was supposed to go in at 7) and said they had NO free beds, and they would call when they could take me. i ended up going in at 10
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 7:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• You can call and ask.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 7:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• how far along are you? is there any medical need? those would be factors that would determine if s/he would think induction was the right thing to do. good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009