What do you think when you see a woman who has hair, legs and breasts?

LOL! Just kidding, a little play on all the "What do you think of this woman?" questions that seem to keep popping up. So how is everyone's day and do you have plans for tonight? I wanted to take my kids to the State Fair but I have no money so we will probably stay home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, I was thinking "What..?"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• where are her arms?

lol
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 6:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i want to go to the zoo, but that probably won't happen either
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• LOL! Good one! I'm getting slightly irritated seeing those, lol. Well, we are really just relaxing. I'm nosing around on Cafemom and catching up on my messages. My hub is taking a nap. My 2 and 3 year old are playing with their kitchen. Ahhhh, these are good times, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• heh heh...
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 6:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• LOL! I just got a visual of a woman with hairy legs, breasts and that's it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• good one.....i was thinking, man these are going a lil too far lol......no plans feel like crap so makin dinner and then just veggin out (like i've done all day) and then bed yay! lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• LMAO thank you!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 6:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I'm getting irritated with them too. Some woman on another "What do you think" post is arguing with me because I'm like "Gee, lay off of all of these questions." and she's like *wah* "Why are you pointing out that we're judging." LOL, not the point.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009