What do you think when you see a person smoking in the car with kids in the back?

Me, personally, I think "trash" sorry, but its true. I think only trash would neglect their kids health for their personal nasty habit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think I want to slap the dumb ass thats doing it!
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I agree with you both 1000%
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• OMG is this National judgement day? ALL day it's been "What do you think when you see a person who dresses like this, looks like that, does this, wears that, says this." I think it's the same person because it's all anons doing it, but then again one person could have rubbed off on everyone else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• what do you think when people post questions on cm that are for noting other than bashing others? I think trash.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• makes me want to stop their car and put the cig out right on there face.
    what pi$$es me off more is people who drink and smoke pot infront oftheir kids and babies.
    ignorant parents disgust me to the point where id smash the beer/liquor bottle upside their heads and make them watch me flush their precious marijuana down the toilet.
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 6:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I love it! When someone points out another for doing something wrong...the first thing the other one does is point out they are being judgmental. YES, I am being judgmental and truthful and saying, its rude to your own children to smoke in the car with them.

Feel guilty? You should.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I wasn't saying anyone was being judgemental. I was just saying these same questions have been going on all day, and they've already been asked 1000 times and discussed in the past.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Ummmmmmm, yeah you were saying we were judgmental in your FIRST sentence anon at 6:19. (not the other anon)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• And guess what? EVERYONE ON CAFEMOM already knows this!!! Everyone! Okay, you think it, good for you, now quit harping about it. I think it too, but I'm not going to go around expressing it a million times.
    Anonymous

• I said is this national judgement day. It is judging. Duh. Do you want to google it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2009