anyone else??

My son is in trouble for something he did yesterday and is not allowed to play outside today. He is driving me nuts!!!

Anyone else totally counting down until bed time?

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 6:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• YES I AM! AND i do every day lol. that's the best part of the day, didn't you know?
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• me even though my kids are sleeping right now! Hubby doesnt get home till 730pm so maybe I am counting down till then. Maybe your son could help you do chores around the house (even if he doesnt do them the "right way" he'll prob like the fact that he is helping mommy. idk, mine are lil still, 3,1, and 3 mo.
    cynthiaesquivel

Answer by cynthiaesquivel at 6:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I just looked in my 4 1/2 year old daughters room. She has been a little terror since she got home from school. SHES ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And one twin is asleep and the other almost! Can't get any better!
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 7:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2009