Do you know that CM is shutting down the P&CE section?

No they are not. I'm just yanking your chain. But sometimes I think they might as well. Those who have a topic to discuss, an actual topic gets rolled by a bunch of kindergarten mommies who haven't yet learned hot to connect the dots in their own government.
If you really, really like what's happening from health care to government own auto companies, government allowing stimulus money to be wasted frivolously, turning our back on Israel, immediate appointment of radical czars and a president who can't remember what he said last month; then I suggest that you all take your congress, president, senate and czars and take your asses to Cuba - you can have it all to yourselves including Gitmo. Send us the refugees -at least they value freedom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow. Do any of you have the right answers? None of us knows enough to actually make statements that help or give solutions to problems. All there is here are a bunch of opinionated women smarting off and insulting people who don't agree with them. This is the LAST place I would look for answers or solutions. LOL. But you go on and have fun anyway. @@
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yep - I agree...everyone turns everything into a "theory" and refuse to look at the facts. Ignorance is bliss. I guess we will never know bliss because the country will be gone and freedom will be a dim memory...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• LOVE the turning our back on Israel part. Stop sending them trillions of our tax dollars and perhaps we could fix some of our problems HERE.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• So basically you're saying that we should grow up and have rational mature discussions or just all get on a boat and move to Cuba. You may want to re-read the part of your post that suggest mature and rational discussion, you were in need of a refresher course by the end there.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 6:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I've seen a few just a few Cafemoms who are actually interested in solving the problems over here. The rest want us to let the government run-a-muck just so long as they don't actually have to do anything themselves. We seem to have an over abundance of cafemoms who seem too immature to have a valid point, let alone communicate it without high school antics and lame name calling. uh uh.....uh huh.....did not.... did too..... you started it.... no I didn't.... yes you did..... shut up.... you shut up......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• OP here... okay, I got a little out of hand. I'm just tired of all the moms here paying absolutely no attention to the statistics of the government's approval ratings. Common sense tells you that when the majority of the country is saying "what the hell is going on here" and actually examining these bills, laws, proposals and government decisions AND the numbers back it up - where are these other people's heads? Some of the stimulus might have been good, some of the health care ideas might be good, some things might have some good in them - but the bad that's going on our government is far outweighing the good right now and that should warrant investigation by every American. I just don't get the "shut up and let them do it" argument.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I agree with you op

And with this

"I just don't get the "shut up and let them do it" argument"
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• when the majority of the country is saying "what the hell is going on here" and actually examining these bills, laws, proposals and government decisions

Majority of the country?? You mean majority of republicans. 86% of democrats support Obama, 51% which is more than half the country still support the president. You need to get your facts straight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• She said:     GROW UP AND STOP WHINING, SO EVERYBODY CAN HEAR MY TANTRUM!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• ....and it begins. Wow anon 20 pissed you off enough to bold type and change font color. Looks like you're the one looking for attention.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2009