dreams of ex and spouse ex

does any dream about their ex's or spouses ex's? do you think ur spouse has these same dreams? Would you ever dicuss it with them? Does it make you miss your ex or think your spouse wants to be with their ex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I have but just remember that there is always something out there trying to break up meaningful relationships ESPECIALLY marrige. My husband and I talk about how our ex's are thought about so much, I mean hey they were a part of your life and even though they are gone now, doesnt mean that they did not leave an impact especially if you were good friends or they were there for you during a rough time. I honestly try not to think about my ex and remeber that I have a good man and in a lot of ways he is better then the ex. Thank God for that!!!
    cynthiaesquivel

Answer by cynthiaesquivel at 6:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2009