Birthday Invites

My son is turning 2 in November and we are planning on having a family get together for him. All of our extended family lives out of town and doesn't see our son very often. Would it be appropriate to send a small insert with his invites that suggests toys he may like and the clothing sizes he is wearing (he is pretty big for his age- wears size 4t and size 7 shoes)? Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If it's for family, I say go for it! All my family called and asked what to get for my kid's party/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I think it all depends on how close you are to these people.... If you're close, and you know for a fact they'll send something, sure. But if not, it kinda reeks of "fishing for presents", know what I mean?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2009