Are you the kind of person that misplaces something then a week later buy a new one?

and when you get home with the new one you finally find the old one? i really hate that grrrrrr

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• uumm no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I do that all the time! But sometimes it goes even longer then that. I lost one of my favorite movies, tore the house apart looking for it, every room under the furniture. So about a month later my SO surprises me with a new one. Then later that night, we moved the furniture and there it was, lying under the tv stand, where, yes I looked!! Drives me insane! Did it too with a compact, one that was a little more expensive then I usually buy, but I treated myself. Lost it, bought a new one, found it!
    Anonymous

• Yeah - I always seem to lose my sunglasses...but I haven't been lucky enough to find them all...
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 6:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• DH is like that. He has absolutely no patience and sometimes I think he looses things on purpose because his reason for buy a new one is always - "well I was thinking about getting the X model anyhow"...... makes me wanna pin a note to his shirt before I let him out of the house that says "I am no allowed to buy anything until you call this number"...... I love him though. It's a small, very small fault really. And he's cute when he gets a new toy.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I usually forget I've even lost something lol
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I always misplace my tweezers, If it's small like that yeah...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 8:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2009