depressed?

I am preg and in my last semester. my mind is starting to get to me and wonder about my DH. He got a girl preg the "first time" they had sex and they got married. They didn't last... she ended up cheating on him but sup it was mutual for them to end the relationship. She texted him tho before we got married that she missed him and the "good times" and she had a bf. They are now married bc she got knocked up again. Sometimes I wonder if my husband still has feelings for her or ever did. I dont want to bring it up bc i have before and he says he deosnt of course. But why do I keep worring about this? Is it bc we still have to deal with her? makes me depressed and think i am crazy. I just try to keep it to myself tho bc i dont want to drive him away and seem needy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should talk to him about it and how you feel you guys are supposed to be open with eachother thats what makes a healthy relationship and besides that you dont need that kind of stress on you while your pregnant anyways...
    im sure its nothing he comes home every night to YOU now not her.. so let her miss him all she wants cause she screwed up and now he's happy with you and thats all that matters :-)
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 7:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2009