Guy Advice.....need help!

Okay, so here is my confusing (to me) situation:
I have a crush on a guy friend of mine. It's quite different than any other guy I've ever had a crush on considering the following: a) he is older than most of the guys I've dated/been with... b) he is bisexual....and c) he is a cross dresser (sometimes).
To make a long story short....I'm ultra confused about having a crush on him. He's a good friend of mine, so that's a little weird too...combined with everything else and just...yeah.
I don't even know what the question is supposed to be. Am I a total weirdo? Should I go for it or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• i dont know.. i would mention it to him. That my be hard to deal with you know? He likes both sexes... not sure which one he wants. sounds like a fun relationship but nothing long term. good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• OP here-- He knows I like him, I'm pretty sure.....and I know he likes me. I'm just totally caught off guard by having feelings for him... a fairly "unique" person.....and I'm a chicken!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I am not trying to be shallow, but can you face taking him home to your family? Taking him out in public? Can you be "That girl with the really weird husband?" If yes, go for it.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 7:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• You never know unless you try.
    It could put your friendship in jeopardy though. If the feelings aren't mutual then it will become awkward and one or both of you could become resentful.

However, this could be the absolute best relationship of your life.

Being bi-sexual doesn't mean he doesn't know which one he wants, it means he doesn't discriminate based on gender.

Sounds to me like he's confident and secure with who he is and those are great qualities!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 8:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• OP here again....sorry this response is late.....but I wanted to respond to Aurora's post. While it MAY sound a little shallow, the things you ask are valid questions. However, my family happens to know him, as do all my friends, and everyone adores him and also, I got out in public with him all the time!! So, it's not any of those things that I'm worried about....I'm just unsure!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2009