Equal Love

I am preg. with my second child and am worried about not loving it as much as I do my first. I understand that this is a common worry... but I can't help it. When the second baby comes, is the bonding process similar to the first?? Can I really love 2 people more than anything in the world?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Absolutely!!
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 7:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• YES!! You will love them differently because they will be different people with different personalities, but you will love them equally. Its not something you can really grasp until it happens but it will happen.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I have three and I was worried about this as well while pregnant with my 2nd, but you will understand once you have your 2nd too, there is plenty of love to go around from a mother, you will love each child in a totally different way.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Honey, I'm on #4 and love them all the same. It's part of being a mother! Congrats and start bonding now.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 7:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2009