Is your husband a sleep wacker?

I woke up 1 night to the bed shaking, i turned over and there he was....jacking off in his sleep! It does it alot too. It really pisses me off that it wakes me up. Also ever feel like your husband is a Nympho? Does he want it so much or just say sexual things all the time and you get to the point where you think its just gross?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wow. That is gross.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• UGHHHH! My DH is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS in the mood. It frustrates me to no end especially right now that im pregnant. I want nothing to do with sex! I've woken up to him touching himself too... I Just roll over and kick him or something. LOL Ive even rolled over and put my leg over it so he couldnt touch it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• no but some night he is asleep and tells me dirty things in his sleep and wakes me up saying all those things and i am like your nasty i am not doing that now leave me alone.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My hubby does that shhhhhhh***** I make him go downstairs.... Bed vibrating and ishhhhh*8888 waking me up...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 7:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My hubby doesn't do that but if he is in the semi i rather not know..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 7:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• LMFAO so sorry I should not be laughing but the night whacker cracks me up.

No my husband doesn't whack it at night if I am home he justs wakes me up and vice versa. As for the feeling like he is a nympho thats another no on my part he has a huge sex drive and mine matches soI am rearing to go at any time lol. I am sorry for the problem that you do have though
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I think i have such a problem with it cause im 37 weeks pregnant lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Uh ew he beats it in bed next to you? I would feel really creeped out if I wokeup to that. I'd tell him to goto the washroom.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 8:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• EWWWW Yes mine does that sometimes and it wakes me up and I cant get back to sleep, I dont like it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My guy did that a few times also, He also wakes me up licking My vag. or having sex, I like that though.LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Sep. 24, 2009