wow im STILL having contractions!?!?!

i know its not real labor cause they are irregular dont hurt and short but its kinda starting to get on my nerves more than anything!
i sat down and drank water..
i paced for a little bit and drank water....
i took a nice relaxing bath...
i ated a nice healthy nutritious snack
took a nice long nap! and then had a little snack
and they are still here!!! they have been coming like this since around 8 last night now come to think of it! and noootthhinngg is making them go away! my dr said if its not painfull and regular not to call about them :-/ so uhm.... i dunno its kind of odd think maybe i shouldnt go out with hubby tonight? maybe if it is labor it might actually get things started if i do.... how long can false labor last anyways!?!?! i thought fer sure it'd be gone by now!

armymum1013

Asked by armymum1013 at 7:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I never had any real labor pains until my water broke....just really mild ones. I taught prescool that day until 11:30am my water broke one hour later and my sone was born 3 hours after that. Go out and have fun....youll know when it gets serious. Besides after baby is born there will be fewer chances....go out, but take your bag just in case!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• oh, yah, go out and have fun! Why not? ;-)
    It could be a while before you get another chance.

Your baby might be trying to get into a different position, making your contractions weird & wonky.
    There are exercises you can do to tame the Prodromal Labor-y stuff.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 7:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009