anyone need to vent?

mmm my darn aunt flow

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• so far i have no need to vent i will just take it out on my hubby when he gets home friday night in ther bedroom
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 7:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I can vent on this one without anyone caring lol The darn state of ohio! I got my liscense suspended because of my dumb A** forgeting to pay a ticket from like 2007. I paid the 15.00 reinstatement fee in the mail to the dmv and i paid the ticket on monday the 14th. the bmv said they got my check on wednesday the 16th. When i paid my ticket i was told that the court would send something through on friday the 18th to the bmv. Called the bmv friday and i'm still suspended! Oh geez, called the court on monday to get another story that they only do a bmv transmission every 2 weeks and then it still takes the bmv 2-3 weeks to process it open a happy little can of wtf. The lady from the court said she would have to mail me a paper and i would have to drive 2 hours away to get my liscense reinstated. GRR I've owned my house since 2004 and have had the same address why didn't i get anything in the mail? like a paper saying....
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Hey dumb a** pay us our money, or we'll suspend your liscense. In the state of ohio they issue a bench warrant if you don't pay or if you don't show up for court, so you mean i've had a bench warrant out for 2 years and no one came to my house to cuff and stuff me? No letter ? Okay my happy a** feels better, and i do agree aunt flo sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I don't have any chocolate and I won't have money to buy chocolate till 9am Thursday. I haven't had chocolate for three days now and I am not a happy pregnant woman.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yes thank you! :0)
    I invite my Mother in Law on a trip to Disney world with us on my hubbies R&R... My husbands in the Military so we don't get to see our family that much, and I want my Daughter to be close to her nana. Anyway, she had to go turn it into this whole thing trying to control everything.. Trying to get us to stay somewhere I didn't want to stay. Then telling us not to get a rental car so we would have to depend on her for rides (Fat Chance!).. Then crying to my husband about how she has to walk on egg shells around me and she doesn't want to make me upset (yet that's what she does). She says that because I don't like my father in law he's stuck in the 50's.... He had the nerve to tell my hubby last x-mas he thinks he does to much as far as our daughter is concerned (changing pull-ups baths, feeding ect)... That his mom had 9 kids and she did it on her own (eyeroll)... Always Drama!!!
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 8:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2009