would you say something to a mom that smells like body ordor?

i mean like armpit smells?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How good do you know her? If it's just some other mom at school I wouldn't tell her, but if she's a friend of yours I would tell her
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 7:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• No, I would not.
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 7:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• if you know the person you could mention it as long as you arent rude about it but an acuaintance i wouldnt bring it up
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• actually i had a friend in highschool that stunk, i mean i had to roll the windows down in the middle of the winter to drive to school stunk. Everyone made fun of her and wouldn't hang out with her i would alwI ays buy her bath and body stuff and stick it on her, it just made it worse. One day i offered to take her home from school and sat her down and explained to her that everyone was saying shestunk and i agreed. I told her i knew she took bath's and washed her hair etc... but explained to her that something had to be wrong. She cried and i felt bad, but she thanked me for telling her and had her mom make her an appt with the dermatologist, and found out that she had a skin condition that she got corrected and hasn't stunk since, she's my best friend now and we've been friends for over 9 years. So i would deffinately bring it up to her especially if your not the only one just try to go about it in the rite way cont...
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 7:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would probaly sit her down away from everyone if you do know her well or if she is around your children often and discuss with her that you think she has an odor to herself, tell her that you are not trying to be mean but some of the other moms have mentioned this as well without mentioning any names, explain to her that it might not be her fault, she may have over active sweat glands or a dermatologic condition that makes her smell this way. good luck i know it was hard for me to tell my bff.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Wow that's a tough one.... I'm not sure... That's kinda touchy...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 7:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• This would be a difficult call.If you aren't familiar with this person how are you gonna break that kind of news to her.End up getting the crap slapped out of you.If it was a friend I would have to find the right words to ask if she was experiencing some sort of health issue.Her fianances could be keeping her from buying certain hygeine products, maybe offer a care package.
    fancinanni

Answer by fancinanni at 8:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2009