tmi question

im 40 weeks pregnant, and today i have been having golfball size discharge, its yellow, could it be my mucus plug even if its not tinged with blood, and my back has been hurting really bad, could that be back labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be your mucus plug. Not sure about back labor-- I didn't have back labor.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Sounds like the mucus plug, but labor could be days away yet. Just call the doctor and let him/her know, they will always give you a lot more insight because they are familiar with YOUR pregnancy. And my back hurt the last month of pregnancy, just because. Sucks but it sounds like your almost there! Good luck!
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 8:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• no if it was back labor you would know!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• It could be your muccos plug and that is how I felt only I didnt realise I was in labor. I would call your doc if I was you. Good luck Mama!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2009