half of my tooth just crumbled and fell out...

i'm so pissed! why the crap doesn't tenncare cover dental for adults? i'm friggin almost 36 weeks and half my tooth is gone! i don't understand, i take good care of my teeth and i drink plenty of milk! i'm on wic so i drink almost 4 gallons a month, i know i'm getting plenty of calcium. i take prenatal vitamins too. what the crap?! thank God it doesn't hurt.

mandielynn23

Asked by mandielynn23 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Health

• say that it does hurt... Our Mainecare will cover dental in an emergency and all that is to most dentists is if you are in pain.
    My hubby and I thought that it wouldnt cover at all and he just had to have a tooth removed and is on some pretty strong antibiotics because we let it go too long.
    Good luck!
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 8:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Same thing happen to me and it ended up hurting really bad. At 8mo along i had to get the rest of it pulled out. I know how you feel
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• omg I've heard that pregnant moms teeth are loose or they have a lot of dental issues while pregnant.

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 8:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Badgercare in Wisconsin covers dental for ALL people on it. You could be getting too much calcium and it is causing your teeth to be too soft or have calcium deposits on your teeth. Don't let it go too long, gum and tooth disease can lead to other health problems.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• If it makes you feel better mine cracked :-( and I don't have a dentist...I don't even know if I have dental coverage
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2009