"happy meal? Goes to show why children shouldnt have children".

Yep. Mc Donalds in Walmart. I ordered myself a happy meal and was happily eating it with my 6 month old twins in the cart right next to me.
I would expect some rude comment from an elderly lady, or bitter woman at work, but DAMN. She was about 40 years old.
I thought about it during my lunch and realized i should have said, "Rudeness? Goes to show why bitter bitches shouldnt be in public." What would you have said?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would have simply asked her if she would like me to order her a misery meal

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would have said shove it up your ass you nasty old witch
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 8:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• haha Sabrina i SHOULD have said that!!!
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• LOLOLOLOL misery meal!!!!!! why is eating a happy meal so bad, its actually healthier than a 'big meal'

RIDICULOUS.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• It wouldn't have been appropriate, or nice but in all honesty I probably would have said "Mind your own effing business you miserable wench" Anyone who screws with my kids gets the mama bear reaction.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I use to go for the all American meal when it was on the menu, but the took it off here... so I get a happy me along with my daughter... I would have said "Mind ya Business and stop minding mine" and turned back to me meal...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 8:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• You know im gonna have to say i received your comment, and now im giving it back...

FU*K YOU MISERABLE JEALOUS HAG!!! You just wish you had enough energy to actually play with your kids instead of huffing and puffing. Then smile and keep eating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I think I would have asked her if she'd rather I eat something larger and even more unhealthy. Honestly, if I'm hungry and at McDonald's, I'd consider a Happy Meal because it's less food.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 8:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Really?
    Who's business is it of hers that you're feeding your kiddos a Happy Meal?
    And... she's in that McDonald's herself, while you're eating, right?

I probably just would've said "Jealous much? Mind your own business, and go wallow in your self loathing somewhere else and stop deflecting it off of other people."
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 8:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• how is that any of her business?? I probably wouldn't have said anything, cuz I always come up with the good one liners an hour later.. but I'd give her a nasty look for sure!
    Kinda like when I go out in my "FUCK YOU" hoodie. I get all sorts of comments, and they get all sorts of nasty looks!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009