Did you feel more sick with twins?

For those of you who have had a single pregnancy AND twins, did you feel more sick with the twins, like everything was more pronounced?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had twins and 2 single babies before them and another singleton after them. I can deffinitly say the twins was the worst pregnancy. i did feel sicker then with my other single pregnancies. As with Dennysgirl07 i can also say i suffered from alot of morning sickness and was a bit more intense than with the single baby pregnancies. I guess with twins EVERYTHING really is double! But it is so worth it in the end :)
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I only had twins and miscarried my other baby, but MY GOD. It was awful!!!!!!! I threw up around 12 times a day.
    Are you having twins?
    Good luck :)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 8:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• It was so bad i didnt want to be pregnant anymore. I of course wouldnt get an abortion but it was the worst 4+ months of my life. I kept ziploc bags everywhere with me. I would throw up at the grocery store, the movies, and especially after the shower. Im not sure why lol.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• one of my good friends did....she even had to be hospitalized b/c she couldnt hold anything down.

The Dr's told her that her sickness was worse b/c there were two.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My sister had twins over 2 years ago and is pregnant again. She didn't get sick at all with either pregnancy.
    navywifesince07

Answer by navywifesince07 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i have a friend who had twins, and she had a LOT of morning sickness. then when she got pregnant with a singleton, i thought she would have things easy in comparison, but again, she was sick a lot. :(
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2009