What happens if you smoke weed in a room next to the babys room and they are asleep? There is no door so they have smoke in their room???

Does it affect the baby? What happens?

BTW i didnt do this. A friend did like 3 times then stopped.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nothing.
    It's near impossible to get a contact high for most people. ...As long as she didn't sit in a small closet with the door shut and the baby with her then I'm sure her baby is fine.
    sheesh.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I can't imagine it being good for the baby. I doubt the baby became "stoned" but any type of smoke is bad for their lungs. Harms already done though. Baby won't die or anything, kind of a stupid move on their part though. Go outside to smoke anything.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• cant she like... go to some park at night and smoke? i dont let anyone smoke anything in my house, only in the backyard but if you live in an appt well thats just not possible ;]

i dont think anything will happen to the baby per se if its only happened 3 times, but its not very smart
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would smoke outside, any type of smoke inside the home will affect the children...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 8:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• wtf is wrong with people now a days. smoke is damn smoke it hurts the baby just the way cigarettes do. shes an ignorant mother and i dont think she should be allowed to have kid! I WOULD NEVER put my child through that smoke travels and if u dont air it out it stays there! i do not allow my kids around any smoke more so pot! My sister use to smoke then breastfeed and u should see her son now it messes up motor skills and delays learning and boy did it in my nephew!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Well the smoke in the room question has been covered. As an adult responsible for a child in their care, in case of ANY emergency your mind is dulled, and you will not be the best you can be for the child.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 8:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• The baby will sleep better and have nice dreams? LOL
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 8:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• "My sister use to smoke then breastfeed and u should see her son now it messes up motor skills and delays learning and boy did it in my nephew! "

That's bullcrap....and just a coincidence. There's nothing proving this. Your nephew was probably just born with learning delays.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• look it up dumbass it said it would cause motor skills to be delayed....and what a coincidence SHE DID WHEN SHE WAS DOING IT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• your freind is a IDOIT!! why wouldn't she of just went outside?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2009