What can I use as an alternative to tomatoes...my child is allergic.

Like for french fries and pasta...what can I use as an alternative. THANKS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• For french fries instead of ketchup use ranch, mayonaise or sweet and sour sauce, and for pasta you can make a sauce out of red and yellow peppers.
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 8:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Mustard or mayo for fries, and alfredo or pesto sauce for pasta.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Alfredo is quick and easy for pasta. . . let me know if you want my recipe. . . for fries and such I'd go with ranch but my hubby likes mayo
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i dip chicken nugetts in apple sauce its uspper yummy also for fried i wouldgo with sweet and sour or duck sauce that tastes pretty good. as for pasta well i would do alfredo or a nice butter and garlic sauce a white wine (cooking wine has alcahol in it) there are alot of things you can do you just need to look go to a realy fancy cooking store and lok around get some ideas there you dont have to buy the stuff there just look for ideas
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 8:00 AM on Sep. 24, 2009