Would you use a drive through flu shot clinic?

One of the towns around me is doing a drive through flu shot clinic. IT was in our local paper. HEre is the link if you want to check it out.
http://www.columbiabasinherald.com/articles/2009/09/23/news/doc4aba8bcc64aed637054260.txt

Woud you use one? i always get mine and my familys done the first part of oct at the doctors office. I think its great that they are out there trying to get people to get there flu shots this year. I've seen them in malls before and walgreens is doing them. But i've never seen a drive through one.

Stephie280

Asked by Stephie280 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Health

• yeah.. the people who give the shots have the same training as the people in doctors offices.. i will be doing it around where i live
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 9:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• great point. i just think the article threw me for loop.
    Stephie280

Answer by Stephie280 at 9:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Now everyone stick your arm out the window...
    Sorry, its a great idea but boy is it silly sounding
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 9:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My city has had a drive thru shot clinic for years and it is very popular. A nurse does the shot standing outside your car window. Everything is sterilized and everything. It is great for people that are in a hurry and can't wait at a clinic or doctor's office.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• We basically have one at work. So, yes.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 11:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I guess I might if I was going to ever get a flu shot of any kind. But I'd pass since I'm not getting the flu shot.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• As long as they have the single dose vaccine.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:55 AM on Sep. 24, 2009