What is the latest in the disappearance of Hayleigh Cummings?

Briefly caught the tail end of the news broadcast on Nancy Grace, but it left me confused because I only saw about a minute of it....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Now they are saying they got a letter from MIsty's friend, saying that Hayleigh overdosed on Oxy.. And that a friend disposed of the baby by putting her in a garbage bag and dumping her in the nearbye pond.. also that the wife was out partying all night with her friends and thats how the little girl got the oxy
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 9:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Oh no, that's so sad, poor little girl, God bless her. Whoever left those children alone, needs to go to jail!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 3:06 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Yep. THe letter. It is very credible too. so hopefully they find her soon. I The wife/ babysitter skipped town also and they do not know where she is.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2009