Do you think 2012...

Will pass by without a fuss or be the end of the world?

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 9:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If it doesn't pass, I guess you won't be asking this stupid question nightly anymore, now will ya...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Nightly? Stupid? I'm sorry if its been asked before. But I neither find it stupid nor have I posted it nightly. I do find your rude response to be stupid.

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Don't let it bother you. Anon has a stick up her ass since she was chewed out and proven wrong by the catholics she was bashing earlier!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I don't believe in prophecy so I think 2012 will come and go just like y2k
    KristiS11384

• i dont even want to think about it its too depressing. but i dont think anything will happen
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Nothing will happen.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I know there is a lot of speculation on this topic. I really don't think anything is going to happen, i think it will be like the year 2000. I also think that if it does happen that the people who are going to be saved will be saved before it happens. I have strong beliefs in my faith so i'm not very worried about it.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I think we'll see more desperate people which always leads to bad stuff, drugs, robberies, ill health and therefore potential health scares and maybe just to spice it up, a few natural disasters but not the end of the world. Just some collapsing.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• It'll come and go just like Y2K. Personally I can't wait for it to effing get here already, I'm sick of people getting scared over it. (I'm not saying you're scared or anything, but...yeah. You know what I mean :D)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• It will pass ... nothing will happen...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2009