Can I take my son out of pre kinder?

Can I take him out of pre kinder or is it required? Just asking I have no way to pick him up at that time and he can't stay and wait for the bus at 2:45.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• yeah i dont see why u couldnt!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I feel so bad he really likes it but...there's not a bus that goes that way and for me to walk would be to far like a hour walk with a 2 month old...I just don't know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• yes
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 9:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i dont see why not. most states have an age requirement that says by what age a child must be in school. im in south dakota and i believe the maximum age is 6. so i dont need to put my 3 year old in school until his is 6. you can probably google it or maybe call your school district.
    trelimon

Answer by trelimon at 12:10 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• i dont think prek is manditory in any state in the country .... of course you can!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• yes u can. i just found out even kindergarten is not "mandatory' i went to get my dd in kindergarten and was told the school might b full so she would b on a waiting list till the end of September or even till the following year were she would just go into first grade..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2009