To the Anon in the muslim questions

Why do you hide under Anon? Why can't you speak the words with your avatar behind it? I mean if you really believe these things why hide? Oh poor you, The muslims are calling you names...Like what Ignorant? Because you are. What how many biased websites did you read before you came to ask questions? Have you, with your own eyes picked up a copy of the Qur'an and read it to see what we really believe....or do you just read websites?

Grow up and quit hiding under anon. I would have respect for you if you didn't check that little box.

AmmuJSE

Asked by AmmuJSE at 9:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Whatever your truth is anon.. Muslims beleive there was another revelation. Whether you accept it or not is fine.. however, using your book to prove something to us is meaningless since we believe your book has been changed by man.. but more importantly abrogated by new revelation.

Your truth is your truth according to your book... Ours is our truth according to our book.

You reject our Prophet, Just like Jews reject your "god" son of god or prophet,(by whatever name you call him_ while we accept every single prophet, messenger that came before him and give them their proper place.
    I have no doubt that what i believe is True and nothing you say can change that. I'm not coming to your posts telling you what you should believe or what falsehood you have.. I don't have to I'm very secure in my religion. I don't need to throw stones at yours. while i can't say the same for you.
    ..

Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• What did I say about the Muslims that is false? I said that Muslims don't believe Jesus is the Son of God. Is that right? Is that what Muslims say that Jesus is not the Son of God? I also said that Muslims don't believe Jesus died for our sins. Is that correct in what I said? Do the Muslims believe Jesus died for our sins, or not? How does what I say make me ignorant? I have not said any thing false about your religion. You should apologize.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• wenona_mandy
    Maybe they go under anon so they won't get drama in their mailboxes?

Yes. That is one of the main reasons.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Anonymous
    What did I say about the Muslims that is false?

You said that they were saying your beliefs are wrong, which they weren't. They were merely stating their beliefs. They did not claim there beliefs are more "true" than yours or that yours are incorrect. They simply stated the difference between the two.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• So if anything YOU Should apologize for taking things out of context and being rude to the Islamic women on this board when they were answering questions openly, honestly, and respectfully.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Anon..You are right. Muslims do not believe Jesus is the Son of God. God has no wife therefore he has no son. He is the Creator and creates by the word BE.. not by fornicating or begetting or having intercourse. He chose to create Adam by dirt without a father or a mother, chrisitans believe that so why is it so hard to believe he would create Jesus without a father. There is a grandeur miracle in the creation of adam.

also we do not believe he died for our sins. Jesus is the Chosen prophet to fight the antichrist...No man takes on the burden of another man. NO sin is put unjustly on another person. God would be unjust to his creation (jesus) had he put the sins of mankind for all eternity on him.

We believe the Quran is the word of God. We are not saying that the english translation is the word of God. The arabic Quran is the word of God. We believe in it the whole of it without taking out or adding to it.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 9:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I agree with Kristi, you went into a question posed to Muslim women. Why? Just to "call us out" and tell us we were wrong?
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• We are not allowed to insult your religion, your prophets, your books. We are allowed to call you to our truth and to spread islam however we cannot force you to believe or argue with you in a way that is harsh or mean or evil. We are to state what is true according to Quran. The beauty of islam is that we have full instruction... we don't make it up as we go. We don't change according to time period, mood, leadership, or anything. If we believe something it's because we have proof for it. If we reject something its because we have proof for it. There is no need for interpretation. Because everything is detailed and clear and easy to understand. The is need for explanation because the Quran unlike other books was revealed during the lifetime of the prophet, there fore it is incumbant upon the person to know both the Quran and the life of the prophet, what he said and what he did and the explanation as He explained it to
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 9:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• companions. We have this.. most people don't .. a person can study islam in college all they want but if they don't have the tools they need, the explanations, the lifetime of the prophet, the historical context... they will not understand but very little.

the first thing that was revealed to the prophet was to READ....

if people really want to knwo the truth about islam..I suggest they READ... aslo you can look up revert/convert stories.. see what the people say. islam is an open book. it's not some mysterious thing that you don't have access to. READ. READ. READ. that's the best advice i can offer. by the way reading won't convert you.. but it will help you get a better understanding and remove false hood from truth so that you can understand why we believe what we believe and reject other things.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 9:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Um... has our "friend" moved on from Catholic bashing to Islam bashing now? Sorry, just curious. I was at back to school night and it seems as though I've missed something.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2009