do you have nosy neighbors?

omg my neighbors are SOOOOO nosy, they seem to 'know' everything thats going on in our lives! somedays i feel like walking around the back ground naked making a lot of noise then getting them on peeping tom charges ;] (im jk that would be ridiculous)

how do you guys handle it?

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 9:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LOATHE my neighbors! Trash ass, gutter snipes. Vulgar language spewing from her mouth a.k.a. the gateway to HELL. She could make a pirate blush. They are constantly having a domestic. They have the worlds ugliest dog, who barks from sun up to sun down. Never mow their grass, chain smoke with babies on their hips. Garbage piled up. We have reported them to the Dog Warden, the Health Dept, and CPS. Have had to threaten to call cops if they don't stop fighting at all hours of the night. They ask to borrow tools, money, food, and have asked the DH to fix countless crap on their POS cars. Ugh, I hate rental properties. I am sure some very fine folks rent, but none of them ever seem to wind up in that house. I think there is a curse on the property. Oh, and I have even caught her selling drugs in broad daylight. I despise them! What? Too subtle?

salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• lol i meant back yard
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• wow we are nothing like that!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• OK so the day my cousin and his workers came to get a piano that I gave him,my neighbor literally stayed there and watched.When they were delivering my trash bin the neighbor opened her door as soon as the trash guy pulled up.When my brother in law pulled up I saw the neighbors pull the curtains.The guy next door is white trash the reason I call him that is because he has done armed robbery twice and other things that are just horrible.He is the worst neighbor anyone could have.He used to sell drugs out of his house.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Wow anon i'd say your neighbor is on drugs with how paranoid he's acting! Watching every move how creepy!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:22 AM on Sep. 24, 2009