Every time I look, I feel a new mole

I don't currently have medical insurance, so I just want to know if anyone else is going through this and they're ok. Most of them are super tiny.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• are they where your skin may fold? if so, it's hot and when you are sweaty and your skin doesn't get air, you could get those tiny mole, I don't know what the proper term is or anything, when i was pregnant with my 1st, it was a super hot summer i had no a/c, i ended up getting a few in my cleavege area, i asked my doc, there is nothing to worry about, but it does suck though!
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I have had several moles removed over the years and they have all been ok. I was told by several dermatologists to stay out of the sun, always wear sun screen. the hours between 10 am and 2 pm are a no,no. stay out of the sun especially during those hours. the good news is even without insurance getting a mole removed is not expensive. the mole will be sent off to a lab to be tested so you will pay a lab fee. A general practioner can do it in his office. If the mole isn't on the face they really have no problem with it. On the face often you are sent to a dermatologist, because of the scarring issue. some people get moles in the sun like freckels. There are several signs of cancer, like change of color, change of shape, itching, pain. You are getting alot of them and it is summer you know! go to a doctor for a mole check, if one is suspicious it can be removed and we are not talking thousands of dollars here! Good Luck!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 10:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2009