What is going on???

I asked a question in Entertainment today and nothing is showing up except for this: (Asked at 9:13 AM on Sep. 23, 2009 by: PSMother). The question isn't showing up, nor is the link to see the answers. I don't think it's my computer because it is also happening on my parent's computer which is way newer than mine. The question was: "What magazines have the most advertisements in them?" or something like that.

PSMother

Asked by PSMother at 10:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Wow My friend I thought that only happened to me! I'm sorry this has happened! As for the question I don't know! I know I do get annoyed if a lot of renewals keep falling out! I like magazines with useful coupons! I like ones that don't have so many advertising in them! Best of Luck! Who knows where your missing question is! Perhaps with a bunch of good missing answers!? Thank you for all your help to me!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I just looked. It must've been a glitch b/c now the question is there with one answer. I had to guess last night b/c I had to buy a couple for a project my college student is doing about buyer's habits. I picked Cosmopolitan and Harper's Baazar.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 3:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2009