My fist baby i had a C-section after 21hrs in labor. I stop dialating at 8cm I was stuck at 8cm for 8hr. So thats why I had my fist C-section. Now im expecting my 2nd baby & Im not sure if i want to try having a Natural delivery. My Dr. said that if i want to try it natural Its fine i could try. That i have a 80% chance of having a natural birth. Im just scare that the baby might get stuck or that i may not open all the way to 10cm again. Or should i just get another C-section?
Ladys please help..
Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy
Answer by ecodani at 10:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2009
I've done both and with this one, due in Jan, I would perfer to VBAC (natural birth) The recovery time is less and there are fewer risks. A good site to read and possibly help make your decision is the Mayo Clinc's site about VBAC. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/vbac/VB99999/PAGE=VB00001
Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2009
Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2009
Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009