how easily do you fall asleep at night

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 10:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• easy, i watch like 15 mins of tv and go nighty night. lol
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 10:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• 15 -20 minutes at the least, four or five hours on average if I'm having a bad night, but I once had insomnia for five months. Believe me, it was not fun!
    tikigoddess

Answer by tikigoddess at 10:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Some nights are better than others. But now that I am 30 weeks pregnant its a lot harder.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• on the average day it takes 5-10 mins. before having my DD it would take me an hour...but she runs me into the ground haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I don't sleep well
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• If I'm really tired I can pass out in 10 minutes. My mind is always running rabbid, so it can take me up to a half hour to fall asleep. Just as I dose off the baby decides to lose her binky and cry. So I gotta get up walk all the way to her room and try to find it in the dark, without truly waking her up.
    Then I get into a good sleep until my husband decides to get up and go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and when he comes back into bed he wiggles for an hour or he'll put his arm around me, crushing me, or he'll have a friend pop up (of course he's sleeping so he dont realize it, but I do, kinda distracting), the other night he molested me for a half hour, LOL. It was nice but he must have been dreaming, so it was just annoying. I threatened him with twin beds LOL
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I fall asleep within 5 minutes of going to bed and I don't wake up until the alarm goes off.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I have insomnia.I know I do.I stay awake from like 2 am to 4 or sometimes more.

monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 12:01 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• It takes me 2-4 hours to fall asleep after taking my sleeping meds and calming my brain and body by reading a relaxing book.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:59 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Not easily at all. It takes me at least an hour but usually longer to fall asleep. And I wake up several times a night and each time it takes me 30-60 minutes to fall back asleep. And even when I do sleep through the night I never feel rested. Insomnia sucks.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:15 AM on Sep. 24, 2009