SIL needs to step off!

My Sil thinks that it okay to yell at my kids, Once my own sister yelled at them and I went off on her, I've told my husband to do the same, but I don't think he has the balls, she's a very controlling person I guess, but still I don't think she's right, and I hope she never has kids of her own, but if she ever does I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate me yelling at themm what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• She may be DH's sister but they are your kids. Tell her to back off. You are the Momma Bear so act a little bearish. You have the right to defend your kids against anyone and everyone. Your children deserve no less from you. You are their champion.
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 10:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would tell her myself it he doesn't have the balls to do it. Those are your children and as a mother you have the right to defend your children. I totally agree with always chris. Don't let anybody do anything to hurt your children.
    babyelqutob2

Answer by babyelqutob2 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• No one has the right to discipline your kids in any way (yelling, spanking, time outs) unless you give them permission to, period. If she's controlling like that, I bet she wouldnt allow anyone else to do the same to her kids.
    mzhazelrae313

Answer by mzhazelrae313 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• If my sis or my sil yelled at my kids I would let them know it is NOT their place to yell at my kids and they better back off and not do it again. If they make a habit of yelling at my kids I would seriously think about not allowing my kids around them.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Punch her in the nose.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2009